Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our First Blog


Although I have never blogged before, I thought this would be a great way to keep friends and family in the loop on Evie. This is our last few days together before I head back to work for four weeks, so I have been trying to enjoy every second I can with her while she is awake (she is currently in her swing loving life and peacefully napping). Evie has struggled with colic for the first few weeks of life but in the past 5 days, she has been like a new woman! She still can get a little fussy at night (what baby doesn't), but her days and afternoons have been much improved and Evie even slept for 8 straight hours Sunday night followed up by a 7 hour night on Monday! I wish I could say Mom and Dad got a great night's rest that night, but we were so worried that she wasn't awake, I think we checked on her almost every hour! Hopefully that is a good sign Evie is feeling better every day! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment